Realme is slowly gaining traction in global markets, so there’s a good chance you own or are considering purchasing one of the company’s products. However, do you know how to take screenshots on Realme smartphone? Don’t be concerned if you don’t. In this article, we will go over the various methods you can use to take screenshots on Realme, quickly and easily. You will also learn how to take partial screenshot on realme.
How to take screenshots on Realme?
The easiest way to take a screenshot on a Realme smartphone is to press and hold the power and volume buttons simultaneously. The related details and alternative methods are discussed below.
- Phone buttons
- Three-finger swipe
- Assistive Ball
- Scrolling screenshot
- Partial screenshot
- Voice assistant
Use assistive ball
On Realme smartphones, you can also take screenshots by using Assistive Ball, a handy feature in the Realme UI. It essentially adds a floating software shortcut icon to the screen. You must first enable a few things.
- To begin, move to Settings > Convenience aid > Assistive Ball. Make sure the Assistive Ball toggle is turned on.
- Then, beneath the toggle, select an Operation Mode. Select Gesture Operations or Tap Menu.
- Gesture Operations, as the name implies, allows you to set a swiping gesture shortcut to capture screenshots, whereas Tap Menu opens an additional dialog with multiple shortcuts. We prefer the latter because it is faster and eliminates the need to remember which gesture you have assigned to capture screenshots.
- After selecting Tap Menu, navigate to the screen you want to capture. To capture the screen, tap on the floating Assistive Ball icon, then the Screenshot shortcut when it appears.
A three-finger swipe
There are numerous software methods for capturing a screenshot, and this is arguably the simplest. However, you must enable the three-finger swipe method in the Realme phone’s settings menu. To accomplish this:
- Go to Gestures & Motions in Settings > Convenience Aid. Make sure 3 Finger Screenshot is turned on.
- After that, go to the screen you want to capture and use three fingers to swipe downwards from the top of the display to take a screenshot.
- Use the buttons on your phone
- This is the simplest method to take screenshots on Realme phones. The method is also applicable to other Android phones. To take a screenshot on a Realme device, press and hold the power and volume buttons at the same time. Once the screenshot is captured, you’ll see a preview on the left side of your screen. Tap it to get more editing and sharing options.
Use the buttons on your phone
This is the simplest method to take screenshots on Realme phones. The method is also applicable to other Android phones. To take a screenshot on a Realme device, press and hold the power and volume buttons at the same time. Once the screenshot is captured, you’ll see a preview on the left side of your screen. Tap it to get more editing and sharing options.
Take a scrolling screenshot
This is the method for those who don’t know how to capture scrolling screenshot. Realme, like most Android phone manufacturers, allows users to capture scrolling screenshots. The procedure is quite simple. Use the following shortcut for scrolling screenshots:
- Take a screenshot using any of the three methods described above.
- Once the screenshot has been captured, a Scrolling screenshot button will appear below the screenshot preview on the left-hand side of the screen. It should be tapped.
- A new dialog box will appear, and the screen will begin to scroll. To stop the screenshot, tap the checkmark icon. When the scrolling screenshot reaches the end of the page, it will come to a halt.
Use a voice assistant
Finally, there’s a way to take a screenshot on Realme smartphones that doesn’t involve touching the screen or holding buttons down. Simply ask Google Assistant to take a screenshot on your behalf.
- Say, “Hey Google,” to activate Assistant.
- Finally, state Take a picture of it.
How to take partial screenshot?
What if you only want to capture a small portion of the display? There’s an easy way to do that as well, and it only takes three fingers. To take a partial screenshot:
- Enable 3-finger touch and hold by going to Settings > Convenience aid > Gestures & motions.
- Once enabled, locate the screen content you want to save. Touch and hold the display with three fingers until the screenshot dialog appears. It could take some time.
- On the screen, a screenshot dialog will appear, highlighting the content within the capture area. You can change the size, doodle on the screenshot, or completely change the shape here. When you’re finished, click the checkmark icon.