- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: PhD/Fellowship
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Benue
- Job Field: Education/Lecturing
Location: Makurdi, Benue
- Public Law
- Private Law
- Commercial Law
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Educational Foundation
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Library and Information Science
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Curriculum and Teaching
- Religion and Cultural Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Languages and Linguistics
Appointment to this academic position must be predicated on the fact that the candidate must have obtained an honours degree not below Second Class Lower Division, and from a recognized University (or a higher institution of equivalent status). Such appointments must exclude honours degrees obtained through correspondence or extra-mural studies. All candidates must meet the minimum qualifications set out before appointment as indicated below:
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate teaching experience as lecturer I at university level plus PhD and evidence of publications in reputable local, national and international learned (twelve) journal plus registration with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Productive research activity with the achievement of the status of an acknowledged authority in area of specialization.
- Dissemination of knowledge through academic and professional activities i.e. teaching quality and quantity.
- Postgraduate supervision at PhD (or equivalent) level.
Do you want more job alert? Submit your detail