- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: MBAMSc/MA PhD/Fellowship
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Benue
- Job Field: Education/Lecturing
Location: Makurdi, Benue
- Public Law
- Private Law
- Commercial Law
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Educational Foundation
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Library and Information Science
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Curriculum and Teaching
- Religion and Cultural Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Languages and Linguistics
Appointment to this academic position must be predicated on the fact that the candidate must have obtained an honours degree not below Second Class Lower Division, and from a recognized University (or a higher institution of equivalent status). Such appointments must exclude honours degrees obtained through correspondence or extra-mural studies. All candidates must meet the minimum qualifications set out before appointment as indicated below:
- Must have been Assistant Lecturer in the University for three years or its equivalent rank in a recognized higher institution or Research Institute.
- Earned PhD from recognized University.
- Candidates with Master degree must also have evidence of four (4) publications in reputable learned journals plus registration with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Candidates who have specialization in Microbiology, Plant Science and Biotechnology will have an added advantage.
Do you to get more job alert? Submit your details